Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ah, Kids Say the Darndest...

So I was just working on our Christmas cards and came across a file on our computer of a few little nuggets the kids have said that were worthy of remembering. Considering I didn't even remember that I'd started a file, I'm SO very happy I wrote some of them down. I thought I'd share them before I forget again...

“Hey it’s not fair, girls have 3 private parts!” – A-train 1/29/07
“When adults get old, they get hair and giant boobs.” - A-train 1/29/07 (BTW, I have NO idea who he's referring to here. Certainly not his mom!)
“I like to go to Mt. Reindeer.” – Peanut 1/29/07 referring to Mt. Rainier
“Hey, I know why it’s called Washington here! It’s because it rains all the time. Get it, WASHING A TON!” – A-train 2007
“Some day can we go to Sleep Country to sleep?” – Peanut 12/11/08

2 comments:

Kayakerx said...

Those are great lines. It should be Mount Reindeer! --Tom

Nicole G. SF said...

i still think "black is my new favorite color" is my favorite. Or however that quote went.

-Choots