Monday, November 10, 2008

Start Spreading the News...

The boys and I were just looking online at some of the exciting things we're planning to do when we go to New York for Thanksgiving. We've booked tickets to see the Statue of Liberty, Broadway's Radio City Christmas Spectacular and of course, we can't miss the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!! We were also checking out the FAO Schwartz site which we'll be sure to hit up too. I'm not sure who is more excited for this trip - me, Beej or the kids. It will be so much fun to visit my sister and spend time with her and my parents in The Big Apple. I've been to NY once when I was in 5th grade and Beej has never been. My first impression of NYC was a bit tainted when a guy tried to take the bag out of my hands as we stepped off the train. I was a tough little girl and fought back so he wasn't successful. Aside from the attempted theft, I remember our trip to FAO Schwartz which is why I'm SO excited to take the kids. I still have the doll that my parents bought me there. What a magical time we have in store. I can hardly sleep I'm so excited!

Oh, and the 49ers are actually WINNING as I write this. All is good in our little world. Did I mention Obama is going to be our next president?!!!

3 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

New York?! How exciting! I can't wait to hear about all the adventure and see some really great pictures! I hope you guys have a great time!
We miss you lots.

MJ said...

Your trip sounds like so much fun. I have always wanted to go and can't wait to see your pictures.

Gaylene said...

No worries... New York is much safer now. Giuliani really cleaned up Manhattan for the touristas. Have a great time.