So we thought the tooth fairy was pretty generous given the state of the economy (she's been giving a dollar a tooth), but now she's getting letters asking for more money!! A-train lost YET ANOTHER tooth (his 6th) and left the following note tonight:
Dear Tooth Farie,
I want 3 doller's because I ulnley have 3 doller's in my ATM bank. I need 3 doller's because the 3 doller's in my ATM bank are for a book at the book fare at my school. I don't have enough for my ather book I want at the book fare at my school.
(The note is also accompanied by a very good drawing with an arrow and a description, "My tooth.")
What's a tooth fairy to do? Mom & Dad are going to have to step in on this one and put up a few bucks for the books. Wouldn't want the tooth fairy to set a precedent after all. Sheesh, at least gas prices are going down!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is awesome. LOVE that kid! Very rational thinking.
Wyatt just asked me when he was going to lose his first tooth because he wanted to make sure the tooth fairy would bring him a pony!
The tooth fairy didn't show up for like 4 nights in a row once. We told Rian that she was very busy and tired!! When she finally did show up she brought her the usual $1 plus a pack of sugarfree gum!
Post a Comment