We've had beautiful weather this week up until today, of course! It's raining and we've had to change the location of our neighborhood party but that won't stop these superheroes from taking to the streets in pursuit of some sugary treats.It's been a busy week of activities with all of the Halloween hype and the sugar highs haven't even peaked yet. The kids are sooo excited. In case you aren't familiar with all of the superheroes (I know I'm not), A-train is dressed as Optimus Prime (some kind of Transformer) and Spiderman is showing off his powerful web spray.

We had fun carving pumpkins on Wednesday night. We joked about just putting a light in A-train's mouth. Since he's missing so many teeth, he kinda looks like a jack-0-lantern. Beej and A-train made the skeleton while Peanut and I made the Barak-o-lantern. Or as Peanut would say, "Bawok-o-lantern." Gotta get our political plug in with the election right around the corner! Don't forget to get out and vote!!! Happy Halloween!

1 comment:
Great photo! --Tom
Post a Comment