Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend Getaway


This past weekend Bryan & I cashed in an auction item we "won" at Anthony's school. It was a weekend away (sans kids) at a Snohomish B&B and a hot air balloon ride. So fabulous! We had perfect weather and enjoyed amazing views and reconnecting as a couple again.

2 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

Jen, I am so excited to have a way to stay connected and updated with you guys. We just love you and Brian and the boys so much and we really miss you guys. I am so glad you and Brian got away, how wonderful!! All our love to you guys! So happy to have you in the blogging world! Jen

Pedro Homem de Gouveia said...

wow!!! GREAT blog!!!
(how's that for encouragement?)
everybody looks great :-)
and that's how you take time out from the kids, in the US? you get on a baloon and fly away? great idea, we have to try it someday. or maybe we ship the kids overseas in a baloon someday...
take care...
...and keep blogging!
Pedro, Rita, António and Madalena